Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 40 years; a British company committed to human health and research. Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics’ success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other. Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics’ brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders. A healthy, varied diet is vital for new mothers, to help produce nutritious breast milk and maintain their own health during the postnatal period. Maternal breast-feeding is strongly recommended for the newborn baby as it provides essential nutrients and antibodies for long term health. Pregnacare Breast-feeding is an all-in-one pack, formulated with key specific ingredients for the postnatal period, including essential fatty acids such as DHA.
Vitabiotics – Pregnacare – Breast-Feeding – 84 Tablets
- Pregnacare Breast-Feeding Can Also Be Taken As A General Postnatal Supplement For 6-9 Months
- The Formula Provides The Ideal Follow-On Product For Mums After Childbirth
- Pregnacare Breast-feeding is a carefully balanced comprehensive formulation of micronutrients
- Pregnacare Breast-feeding contains the recommended 10mcg vitamin D3
- Containing Iron, B complex