Personality : supportive, empowering and believes in you. Herbal power : traditionally used to help nursing mothers with breast milk production. Reason to love : while your bundle of joy is probably causing you no end of delight, moms can also feel overwhelmed and tired, especially when it comes to breastfeeding. We love the fact that this herbal tea has traditionally been used to help mothers support their production of breast milk and to promote healthy lactation. With herbs like fennel, anise (which give the tea a sweet, licorice like taste), coriander and fenugreek, each sip is like stepping into a tradition that has been passed down from woman to woman for hundreds of years. Taste sweet, spicy, slightly bitter with a distinct licorice-like taste. The statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother’s Milk Tea, 16 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
- Traditional European herbs used to help nursing mothers with breast milk production*
- Non-GMO verified; All Ingredients Certified Organic; Kosher
- Herbal Supplement. The highest quality, pharmacopoeial grade herbs
- Taste: Sweet, slightly bitter with a distinct licorice-like taste
- Case of six boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags (96 total tea bags)