Natursutten is one of the best All Natural Rubber Pacifier in America. Having led the way with BPA-free pacifiers, Natursutten is the safest choice for your baby because it contains no BPA, phthalates, or PVC. It’s made of 100% natural rubber, from the tree Hevea Brasiliensis. And it features a patented, one-piece design, with no joints or cracks where bacteria can hide or accumulate. Natursutten is made in Italy by a family-run business that’s been making rubber baby-products for three generations. It takes about 30 days to make just one Natursutten pacifier because of the curing process for natural rubber, along with the fact that many steps are completed by hand. Natursutten means “natural pacifier” in Danish. Anne-Dorthe Shroeder, the Danish mom behind the brand, started her company when she couldn’t find a healthy option for her newborn son. “The media is full of stories about toxic baby gear, recalls and harmful plastics. As a new mother, I thought about how many hours my son was going to have a pacifier in his mouth, and I was determined to find a truly safe alternative. I felt I owed that to my child and other babies around the world – to do better.” How to care for your Natursutten pacifiers: • Sterilize in boiling water for 5 minutes before first use, wash with mild soap and warm water daily. • Just like toothbrushes pacifiers should be replaced every 6 to 8 weeks.
Natursutten BPA-Free Natural Rubber Pacifier, Rounded Small, 0-6 Months, 2 Pack
- Made from 100% natural rubber, from the tree Hevea Brasiliensi, natural rubber is softer than silicone and won't leave marks on baby's face.
- Uniquely hygienic, one piece design, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
- Made in Italy by a family business manufacturing rubber baby products for 3 generations.
- No BPA, nitrosamines, PVC, phthalates, chemical softeners, or artificial coloring.
- Conforms to pacifier-safety requirements as determined by European standard EN1400 and CPSIA