The Options Elite Tandem offers unparalleled versatility with seven seating configurations and has taken double strolling to a new level with rubber coated rear wheels for a smooth ride, parent cup holder, expandable mesh canopies and side-zipper access to the storage basket. The tall seat backs and large adjustable footrest area help accommodate toddlers comfortably. Seats feature in-seat child pockets, 3-position recline, 5-point safety harnesses, adjustable footrests and plush headrests for comfort. The included universal car seat adapter is compatible with Baby Trend Inertia, Chicco KeyFit 30, Evenflo, Embrace, Graco Snugride Classic Connect, Classic Connect 30 and Classic Connect 35, Maxi Cosi, Mico AP, Peg Perego Primo Viaggio30/30 and Primo Viaggio 4/35, Safety 1st onboard 35, onboard 35 AIR and Comfy Carry Elite. Brand specific “click-in” adapters for Chicco KeyFit, Britax B-Safe 35, Graco Click Connect and Maxi-Cosi/Nuna infant car seats can be purchased separately, as well as a second universal adapter for twins. Each seat accommodates a 40 pound child (80 lbs total). The stroller weighs 38 lbs.
Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller, Red Velvet
- 7 Seating configurations - Options Elite seats easily remove and can be configured in any way that works the parent with two in tow.
- Accommodates up to 2 Infant Car Seats - Options Elite includes one Universal Car Seat Adapter that fits over 20 different car seats - for twins, a second Car Seat Adapter can be purchased as an accessory.
- The Contours Options Elite easily folds with both seats on, auto locks and stands on its own.
- Canopies have mesh peek-a-boo windows and expandable zipper mesh for maximum coverage
- Handle bumps and cracks in the sidewalk with ease with the shock-absorbing rubber coated EVA rear wheels