– The small spoon is easy for babies to hold when learning to eat by themselves. – The larger spoon has a long handle that makes it easier to scoop food from a jar when feeding your baby. The training cup has two large handles make it easy for babies to hold and control the cup and drink by themselves. – Tight-fitting lid to prevent messy spills. – You can see how much is left in the cup through the transparent plastic. Recommended for all ages. Microwave-safe; heat food up to 212°F. Dishwasher-safe up to 158ºF (70°C).
Baby Trainer Beaker & Feeding Baby Spoon for Starting Solids and for Teach Your Child to Self Feed – Ikea
- Best for teaching your baby to feed himself
- handles sized just right for toddler hands
- Training Cup Easy for babies to drink by themselves
- Made in Italy high quality plastic, Ikea product
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free